DX Code of Conduit at dx-code.org

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

45th ed. A. Volta Contest MO plaque IQ1RY



Subject: [RTTY] 45th ed. A. Volta Contest MO plaque IQ1RY
From: Salvatore Irato 
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 13:25:34 +0200


The recent happenings have cluttered my desk a little bit. I was forgetting a serious thing that I would like to share with you all, as several of you where there on air: I know! All my personal thanks and also thanks from the whole IQ1RY team to the A. Volta DX Committee. We have just received the plaque as IQ1RY is the winner in the MO class of the 45th edition of the A. Volta RTTY Contest for the year 2011. Many thanks to the group of the organizers and particularly to I2DMI and IK2LOL. Think about: The 2011 of the Volta contest was played in between May 14th and 15th; The log deadline was on June 30th; Almost 15-18 days after the deadline the results were published on the Volta Contest web; On 29th of July I have had the plaque on hands, made it, shipped it to ours address and moved it to the club facilities. Now it’s standing near the 2010 plaque inside the ARI Bra club premises! What’s better? Nothing, may I say. Now let me say some TU as I have to do. TU I2DMI, from the whole IQ1RY team and particularly from IK1HXN, Mario, and myself. TU also to all of you that with yours time and patience, together with us, made this result, for the second year, possible and enjoyed with us the whole 45th ed. Volta Contest. CU all next year!. Not to forget also the N1MM team of developers that with passion and knowledge made a so big numbers crunching possible in a handful of days. Tu John, K3CT, your personal effort was invaluable. 73 de iw1ayd Salvo _______________________________________________ RTTY mailing list RTTY@contesting.com http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/rtty