DX Code of Conduit at dx-code.org

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Makrothen RTTY is gone, tomorrow WAEDC RTTY

IT WAS FUN!

Yes, I was operating from the IQ1RY premises as SO2R, first time in my life. As I already stated it was a lot fun.

Now I will try to replicate all this in the WAE, something more heavy to, isn't it?


For sure it is more heavy, 36 Hours as SO2R instead of 24, the need to make the right choices against contest timings, propagation, log grow up and much more things that are to be strategically and tactically to be considered. My elmers already settled me up and loaded of great ideas and suggestion, now it will be my time with some attention, horse powering and my ingenuity.

                                 CU all there in the WAEDC RTTY 2011

                                                73 de iw1ayd Salvo